Click Here to Go to the Homepage Click Here!

X


Coolwhatappmessage is a website that is mainly designed to provide all the creative WhatsApp status messages. That could be love status, sad status, romantic status, Whatsapp quotes, Instagram status, or Facebook status. We will try our best to provide you unique and genuine WhatsApp images as well.

40+ Latest whatsApp Funny status. The 16th one is really cool !!

40+ Wonderful Latest Whatsapp StatusNumber 16 is Absolutely Stunning.




Whatsapp is one of the applications which is ultra popular and having 1 Billion+ downloads in Google Playstore and other application markets. You can hardly find any person who does not have WhatsApp on his smartphone. WhatsApp Status is a combination of some words or a quote which not only displays the person's current status but also it shows how creative the person is. In this article, you can find more than 200 different Whatsapp Statuses which will show how much you are funny, Love, and creative. You can use these statuses in any of the SOcial Platforms.



Funny WhatsApp Status


1. Our Body is 90% of water, so basically we are just Cucumbers with Anxiety !!


2. The only thing that keeps me from breaking you in half that I don't want to see two of you around me !!


3. According to research, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death, Death is number two. Really?


4. 99% socks of mine are single AND they don't cry for it !!


5. I used to think I was Indecisive, but now I am not too sure.


6. Am I the only one who calculates how much sleep I can get before going to bed?


7. My heart says CHOCOLATE & WINE !! But My jeans say, Woman !! You are kidding? Eat a SALAD


8. Rabit jumps and they live for 8 years. Dogs run and live for 15 years. Turtles do nothing but live till 150 years. Lessons learned !!


9. Weekend Plans !! No Plan.


10. May evil forces become confused to the way of your house.


11. I don't have a dirty mind, I have  Sexy Imaginations.


12. I Enjoy Long Romantic Walks towards the fridge !!


13. If Facebook, Google, and Youtube would have been subjects in school. My parents would have been very proud of me.


14. Ek kaan se sunke dusre kaan se nikal dena is better than duno kaan se sunke dilpe  lelena.


15. Aaj Ka Gyan !! Itna bhi professional mat bano ki kutta samne aaja ne par 'Haat Haat' ke jagah 'Excuse me' nikal jaye


16. Stop Checking my Last seen !! Text me when you miss me


17. AAj tak samajh me nahi aaya ki Jab log gussa karte hain toh khana kyon nehi khate


18. Yahan Khuda hai, Whahan Khuda hai !! Aaur jahan Khuda nehi hai Wahan kal khudega - Municipality


19. I hate my Moods !! They never take permission before changes.


20. Mom- Mobile ki bahar v ek duniya hai, Me- Woh duniya woh mehfil mere kaam ki nehi !!


21. "Never Give up your Dreams" Keep Sleeping !!


22. Life taught me a lot of lessons !! But I bunked those classes too.


23. I finally Realized people are prisoners of their phone !! That's why those are cell phones


24. Its OK if you don't like me !! Not Everyone has good taste.


25. People say nothing is impossible but every day I do nothing.


26. Some people just need a high-five !! in their face


27. Did you just fall? No, I was checking if gravity is still working


28. Char Log kya Kahenge !! Do you know who the char log?


29. If someone calls you 'Ugly' be calm and say ' Excuse me' I am not your mirror'


30. Dear Stomach !! you are bored, not hungry so shut up !!


31. I wouldn't be impressed with technology until I download food !!


32. Men are like public toilets !! Either they are taken ...or full of shit.


33. A genius once said ........oh sorry I forgot...


34. if one door closes another door opens !! Then your house is hunted and you need to run away.


35. Good girls are found in every corner of the earth, but unfortunately the earth is not flat.


36. Save water !! Drink Vodka.


37. My Goal for this weekend is to move only enough !! SO people know I am not dead.


38. Before you judge a man, take his shoes to walk a mile. Who cares he is good or not you have his shows now.


39. My Girlfriend will look beautiful on the Aadhar card.


40. I am not short !! My height is just cute !!


41.My concept: If anyone can do let him do if no one can do how can I do?


42. Life is beautiful fro Friday to Monday !!

Post a comment 0 comments: